PRODUCT DETAILS: Storm Canva Template
This elegant, neutral and professional 50-page A4 ‘DONE FOR YOU’ Storm Canva template can be used as a course workbook, an ebook or a lead magnet.
Available in both A4 and US Letter size.
This beautiful template has:
- 3 front covers options
- 3 back cover options
- 2 Table of content page assortments
- 2 welcome/introduction pages
- 2 chapter/module pages
- 2 objective/program details page designs
- 3 progress/numbered/step pages
- 2 roadmap/timeline pages
- 6 assorted content page options
- 2 gallery/project/product showcase pages
- 2 resource/product info pages
- 2 call to action pages
- 1 copyright page
- 1 testimonial page
- 2 inspirational quote pages
- 1 thank you & next steps page
- 3 planner pages – weekly. project & goal
- 3 checklist/cheatsheets
- 3 challenge pages – one day, 14 day & 30 day
- 2 worksheet/Q&A pages
- 3 chart/table pages – Venn, doughnut & bar
Size: Available in A4 (210mm x 297mm) and US Letter (8.5″ by 11″)
It is easy to change all of the components and elements of this template, such as colours, texts, images, fonts, easily in minutes, with Canva, to match your brand and industry.
This is perfect for coaches, course creators, content creators, digital marketers, bloggers, small business owners and anyone who finds themselves in need of creating an eBook, course workbook or opt-in freebie/lead magnet.
Some of the uses of this template may include:
- Creating an eBook or info-product for selling to your audience to generate passive income.
- Creating lead-magnet or opt-in freebie to grow your email list.
- Product/service, course or blog promotion.
- To accompany course modules.
This is a template that you should use to create an end product of your choice. You may sell or give away your finished product. You may edit the templates to suit your needs, and get your finished product professionally printed. However, you may not sell or distribute this template or a modified version of this template in its editable format.
- You must have a Canva account – It is FREE.
- Adobe Reader (click here to download if you don’t have it, it’s free) to open the PDF document that includes the link to this media kit Canva template.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template in Canva.
- Edit any or all elements, mix and match pages, add new pages, do what you need to, to create your own media kit.
- For best results please customise this template on a desktop or laptop, and not on a mobile device.